Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Funny video song | Rubel and Moushumi Love Me Like You Do bangla version

  Monika       Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Today I share funny video song. This song act by Rubel and Moushumi not Rubel and Happy. Rubel and Happy is top topic for Bangladeshi people but they forget that hero Rubel.



He was an action hero in bangla film. I try to share this funny video song with me friend just for fun so do not take this otherwise or it is not a big issue. Here is a Bangladeshi old video song edit with Love Me Like You Do by english song now when it see it is so funny. I again say it's for fun. I think you will enjoy it. If you get some fun from this video kindly share with your friend Thank you. Source from youtube. 




Funny video song


logoblog

Thanks for reading Funny video song | Rubel and Moushumi Love Me Like You Do bangla version

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment