Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Dev & Koel new movie Herogiri 2015 song O Maria FULL VIDEO Song

  Monika       Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Dev and Koel new movie name is Herogiri 2015. In this new Bangla film has some video song. O maria song is one of them. Where DEV and Koel act very well. This song O maria from the movie Herogiri is become popular. In youtube already 2000 visitor show this video song. Today I show this video song online so now I want to share this video song O maria by Dev and Koel on my blog. I thing my follower will enjoy this video song. Dev last movie name is Joddha. And new upcoming move name is herogiri will relished in 2015.



Dev & Koel new movie Herogiri 2015

Song name: O Maria
Type of song: FULL VIDEO Song
Film name: Herogiri 2015
Hero and Heroine name: Dev & Koel
Singer: Benny Dayal and Shalmali Kholgade.
Music: Jeet Ganguly

 

I think you will enjoy it. Have a nice day. Bye for today.
logoblog

Thanks for reading Dev & Koel new movie Herogiri 2015 song O Maria FULL VIDEO Song

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment